The tyre industry manufactures different types of tyres like seasonal tyres and terrain tyres. In order to drive efficiently without much trouble, you must fit your car with appropriate tyres that compliment your car’s performance according to the weather. If you don’t know about seasonal tyres, allow us to help. Tyre industry manufacturers three types of tyres, i.e. summer, winter, and all-season tyre.
Following the conditions of several places in the United Kingdom, it is beneficial to put your focus on winter tyres. We at Saw Moco host a wonderful collection of winter tyres manufactured by premium tyre brands such as Bridgestone, Pirelli, and Dunlop. However, if you are new to the world of automotive, allow us to introduce the concept of winter tyres before you.
What are winter tyres?
Winter tyres are a category of the seasonal tyres manufactured by different brands. These tyres feature a soft-rubber compound as compared to other tyre segments. Other than a soft-rubber compound, winter tyres are known for its excellent traction and braking capabilities on snowy and icy roads. Moreover, winter tyres Sawston have more gaps in their tread pattern to facilitate the removal of water and snow that is stuck in the grooves.
Being a frequent commuter in a snowy region is a difficult task. Therefore, if you are also one of these commuters, you should know about some major winter tyres offered by us at Saw Moco.
Some of the best winter tyres offered at our garage:
Bridgestone Blizzak DM-V2
Blizzak DM-V2 is a winter tyre designed by Bridgestone for smooth car performance in chilling temperatures. Customers buy Blizzak DM-V2 for its SUV and four-wheel drive support. Moreover, if the roads in your region are laden with heaps of snow, you can trust this winter tyre to help you with cutting through the snow with its bite-edge technology.
Nevertheless, this is not the end. Blizzak DM-V2 has a long list of features customised to satisfy its customers.
Exciting features offered by Blizzak DM-V2:
- Optimised contact patch for achieving enhanced road-contact and stable performance on the road.
- Micro-texture tread pattern to improve your car’s manoeuvrability on the road.
- Exceptional gripping and short braking distances, all thanks to its special groove pattern.
Pirelli Winter Sottozero Serie II
Winter Sottozero by Pirelli is an ideal tyre for driving with extreme comfort on winter roads. Moreover, if you own a sports car or a high-end vehicle, you must bring home this model by Pirelli as it features an Asymmetrical tread pattern to facilitate out of the world traction and efficient gripping on icy roads.
Excited to know even further? Have a look at some attractive benefits of Pirelli Winter Sottozero Serie II.
Attractive benefits of buying Winter Sottozero Serie II:
- Pirelli’s unique sipe construction to enhance stability and gripping on icy roads.
- Temperature dynamic compound to provide a comfortable driving experience even in temperatures below 0 degrees.
- Run-flat support to keep your vehicle running for 50 miles after punctures.
Although browsing through an efficient and trustworthy tyre is difficult but not when you from us, Saw Moco. If you are a new customer who wants their favourite tyre delivered and fitted at their home, follow the steps mentioned below.
Simple steps to order your favourite tyre from us:
- Enter your car’s license no or tyre specifications on the top of our page.
- Choose from a variety of tyres and add the desired one to the basket.
- Enter your personal details like contact information and home address.
- Make the payment.