Book your service
The wheel is the primary driving force that helps in providing the maximum output of an engine to the car. Not only does it facilitate movement but also maintain control, direction, and overall efficiency of the car’s motion. But often, due to misalignment, all the stated advantages are lost and replaced by struggles.
The misalignment can happen in three defining angles- camber, toe and caster.
Saw Moco provides a hassle-free and easy wheel alignment Sawston. To solve an inconvenience in no time, you’re only a call away from a reserved spot at our facility.
WHAT CAUSES WHEEL MISALIGNMENT?
Predominantly three reasons have been identified to cause misaligned wheels.
- Sudden impact due to hitting something like a pothole, a kerb, etc. can cause wheels to misalign. The impact can also arise from road accidents.
- Sometimes, worn-out parts can cause misalignment as well. For instance, worn out suspension spring or a screw can be enough to do the trick. However, this can be prevented by regularly getting your car checked and serviced.
- Modifications in height also put high stress on the wheels. The suspension system may not be accustomed to the height it is made to work at. This adds extra weight to what your wheels already bear and may cause misalignment.
HOW WOULD I KNOW?
A few signs can be easily noticed that are an indication of misaligned wheels, such as:
- The car drifts to one side of the road if you drive straight and leave your steering free.
- Abnormal and uneven wearing of the tyres can easily be noticed when your tyres look especially dull and old.
- Unresponsive steering that vibrates or transmits delayed instructions.
- A squealing noise that comes from your tyres.
THE AFTERMATH OF A BAD ANGLE
Because there are multiple symptoms of crooked alignment, there would be many effects that can be observed as well. A few of them are listed below.
- The uneven wearing of a tyre can cause future terrible damage to the tyre. The performance of the tyres deteriorate, which may even result in a blowout. The rapid wear also means that the life of your tyres is reduced by perpetual material loss and need to be replaced frequently
- Misalignment also causes poor mileage, as the tyres always experience an angular resistance with the roads. This requires higher fuel consumption.
- The stability of your car also gets hampered. This makes it dangerous at times, to control your vehicle.
GETTING A FIX
At Saw Moco, we understand the holistic benefits of wheel alignment and how crucial your wheel orientations can be. Therefore, we offer the complete services of wheel alignment Sawston. We are open on Monday to Friday from 08:30 AM to 05:30 PM, and on Saturday from 08:00 AM to 12:30 PM.
We value our customers’ satisfaction, and for this purpose, you can email us your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.