Summer tyres are often referred to as ‘performance tyres’. In hotter conditions, tyre rubber becomes softer and easily susceptible to wear and damage. Performance tyres are specifically made to endure the heat and wear for maximum performance. In recent times, these tyres have included technology and mechanisms to eliminate almost any problem on wet and dry roads.
Saw Moco has the best array of summer tyres Sawston. You can grab the best fit for your needs right now.
Listed below are some tyres available at our garage-store:
MICHELIN PRIMACY 4
Michelin Primacy 4 is the embodiment of safety not just in design but the material wear and other aspects as well.
- The new pattern design revolves around safety. The design allows Primacy 4 to clear water at an excellent pace even after wear.
- The high-performance rubber compound is the next generation state-of-the-art technology that gives Primacy 4 a superb performance in wet conditions. The compound also increases the tyre’s longevity.
- The tyre is provided with an innovative tread-wear indicator that can clearly let you identify the time when you should change your tyre.
SP SPORT FASTRESPONSE
FastResponse has collected accolades for amazing responsiveness and road feedback. It doesn’t matter if it’s a wet or dry road; there would be no compromises on the reaction and control of your vehicle. Some of the key features, to throw light on its true potential, are:
- Dunlop Touch Technology that enhances surface contact and response of the tyre. The flat tread profile increases wet and dry handling. The linking of rim and tyre is also strengthened for more road feedback.
- Wider grooves that disseminate water faster in rainy weather. The grooves thus, prevent the phenomenon of aquaplaning where water builds up in the grooves to reduce traction. The compound used includes high silica content that increases grip and decreases braking distance on wet surfaces.
- The asymmetric tread geometry and stiffer shoulder blocks that help in bringing stability while cornering. The pressure distribution is even across the contact patch, which makes the transitions smoother from straight to corner.
EAGLE F1 ASYMMETRIC 3
These are the performance tyres meant for enjoyable summer rides on dry and wet roads. Asymmetric 3 has the grip and the response that never fades away easily. Some of the amazing characteristics of this tyre are:
- A lightweight and durable design that is also fuel-efficient. The advanced Reinforced Construction Technology also improves handling, cornering and tread wear.
- More stickiness to the surface, with the New Grip Booster compound, made with adhesive resin. The compound offers more grip for efficient handling and braking on the road.
- The Active Braking Technology which increases the tread’s area of contact during braking. Therefore, it reduces the braking distance and increases the grip of the tyre for more controlled braking on wet and dry roads.
These are just a few specimens at Saw Moco, of the many summer tyres Sawston. If you can’t wait to get your own set, drive right in between 8:30 am to 5:30 pm Monday to Friday and from 8 am to 12:30 pm Saturday. You can also order your favourite tyres online in 5 easy steps:
- Scroll up to the ‘Tyre Finder’.
- Enter your registration number or tyre specification.
- Choose your tyre.
- Choose the slot for fitting the tyres.
- Enter details and proceed to checkout.
We assure the quality of the products as well as the services delivered to you. Our customers’ satisfaction has brought us this far, and we love this journey to continue. You can also send us your valuable feedback at email to email@example.com.